Our Exclusive FourEver Roof® Preventative Maintenance Program
offers many benefits & can help save you money.
A Little Maintenance Goes a Long Way!
Your roof is the key component in protecting your building from adverse weather conditions and harsh elements.
Demand for this specialized service has soared as property managers & building owners are looking for long-term, cost effective solutions to extend the life of their roof & keep it functioning at its maximum capacity.
IMPORTANCE OF ROOF MAINTENANCE
- Prolongs the life of your roof
- Helps prevent roof leaks and damage
- Minimizes costs by identifying problem areas & addressing roof issues before they escalate
- Most commercial roofing manufacturers require a roof to be maintained in order to keep the
warranty in effect
- Enables you to focus on more important facets of operating your business “Take the Worry out
of Your Hands”
“If you don’t have a Preventative Maintenance Program in place, your annual roofing repair & maintenance costs can be four times greater than if you do have one.”
- RoofCare 2013 Industry Study
Examples of Services to be performed:
- Clear roof drains
- Check for roof defects
- Inspect all flashings
- Inspect skylights
- Clean all loose debris
- Clear gutters
- Fill pitch pockets
Our professional team of roof maintenance experts will conduct visual inspections and perform scheduled maintenance on a bi-annual basis. The recommended seasons are in the Spring & Fall. There may be situations where additional maintenance is required such as after harsh weather conditions or upon any other tradesman performing work on roof, such as HVAC contractors.
Contact Us Today!
Call the experts at Four Seasons today at 631-249-3377 for a free commercial roof consultation and let us help determine the best solution to fit your needs and budget.